About AccessChamp e-learning
E-learning provides a great way for people to learn at their own pace and at a time and place that suits them. By working through videos, quizzes, games, case studies and other interactive tools, anyone can become an AccessChamp.
The full course is divided into bite-sized modules covering all aspects of providing great customer service to guests with any kind of disability. A cost-effective profit booster for businesses and a useful, worthwhile qualification for anyone to list on their CV.
Here’s how it works…
- The course is spread over 10 weeks with a suggested study time of just two hours a week.
- Candidates have full access to all the materials for whole year if they need a refresher.
- A bespoke e-learning management system records progress and provides access to useful materials.
- Those taking the course can collaborate and share best practice through the system.
- Trainers/managers can view the progress of each learner and provide encouragement.
- A certificate is issued on completion.
This low-cost training option allows staff to start at any time on a rolling programme from as little as £3.75 for each completed hour of learning.
To whet your appetite, we’ve provided full access to the first module which sets out the business case.