Accessible Yorkshire – Disabled Access & ‘Purple Pound’ Seminar
Did you know that c.£12bn is spent on trips where at least one member of the party has an impairment? The ‘Purple Pound’ as it’s known, shows that catering to the needs of disabled guests isn’t just the right thing to do, it makes great commercial sense.
At this event, you’ll hear from distinguished speakers and experts about how and why creating ‘access for all’ is important – and not always as costly and complicated as you might think.
The distinguished panel includes;
- Ross Calladine, Head of Business Support, VisitEngland
- Arnold Fewell, Former hotel general manager and wheelchair user
- Diane Howarth, Owner, accessibility award-winning ‘Cottage in the Dales’
- Peter Banks, General Manager, Rudding Park Hotel & Spa
- Emma Hudson, Marketing Director, Welcome to Yorkshire
After the seminar a buffet lunch will be served and then a tour of the new spa facilities will be available with Peter Banks and his team. This event has been kindly sponsered by Barclays.
We hope you will take up this fantastic opportunity. Places are expected to book quickly so please click here to attend >> https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/accessible-yorkshire-disabled-access-purple-pound-seminar-tickets-45055746952